If you’re in need of an electrical sub-panel installation, Buffalo Electric is here to help. We are a full-service electrical contractor that can handle all your needs, from wiring and rewiring to repairs and maintenance. We have been providing quality service to homeowners and businesses in the Fort Worth area, and we are dedicated to earning your trust and satisfaction.
We offer a wide range of services for electrical sub-panel installation in Fort Worth, TX, including:
- Wiring and rewiring: We can help you update your electrical system with a new sub-panel, whether you’re building a new home or just need to make some changes to your existing setup.
- Repairs: We can fix any problems you may be having with your electrical sub-panel, from wiring issues to blown fuses.
- Maintenance: We can inspect your electrical system and make sure everything is in working order, including your sub-panel.
- Panel upgrades: If your electrical sub-panel is no longer adequate for your needs, we can upgrade it to a larger or more modern model.
- Circuit breaker installation and replacement: We can install or replace circuit breakers in your sub-panel, as well as any other electrical components that may need to be replaced.
There are many benefits to using our services for electrical sub-panels in Fort Worth, TX, including:
- Convenience: You can count on us to handle every aspect of your sub-panel installation from start to finish. We’ll take care of everything for you so you can relax and know the job is done right.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality materials and equipment in all our work, so you can be sure your electrical system will last for years to come.
- Competitive prices: We offer competitive rates on all our services, so you can get the best possible value for your money.
- Satisfaction: We are dedicated to earning your trust and satisfaction, and we’ll work hard to make sure you’re happy with the results of our work.
- Safety: We take safety seriously, and we’ll make sure your electrical system is installed correctly and meets all safety standards.
An electrical sub-panel can be a dangerous thing if not installed or maintained properly. Here are some of the dangers that can arise:
- Fire: A faulty or overloaded electrical sub-panel can easily cause a fire. The wiring in a sub-panel is often exposed, which can make it more susceptible to fire.
- Shock: A faulty sub-panel can give you a shock if you touch it. This can be especially dangerous if there are wet areas around the panel.
- Explosion: If too many appliances are plugged into a sub-panel, it can overload the circuit and cause an explosion.
- Death: All of the above dangers can lead to death if not properly handled. The best way to avoid these dangers is to use a qualified electrical contractor like Buffalo Electric for all your sub-panel needs.
When hiring an electrical contractor, there are a few things you should consider:
- Are they licensed and insured? First and foremost, you should only hire a contractor who is licensed and insured. This will protect you in case of an accident or injury.
- Do they have experience with electrical sub-panels? Not all contractors are familiar with electrical sub-panels. Make sure the contractor you choose has experience installing and servicing them.
- Are they reliable and trustworthy? You should only hire a contractor that you can trust. Ask for references and check them out before hiring.
- Do they offer a warranty on their work? A good contractor will stand behind their work and offer a warranty in case of any problems.
- What is their price? Be sure to get a few quotes from different contractors before making a decision.
There are many reasons to choose Buffalo Electric for your electrical needs, including:
- We are a licensed and insured electrical contractor: You can rest assured that we are a reliable and trustworthy company. This protects you in case of any accidents or injuries.
- We have experience with electrical sub-panels: We know what we’re doing when it comes to electrical sub-panels. You can be sure the job will be done right.
- We offer competitive prices: We offer some of the most competitive rates in the area. Not only will you get a quality job, but you’ll also save money.
- We are dedicated to customer satisfaction: We want our customers to be happy with the work we do. We’ll go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied with the results.
- We take safety seriously: Our number one priority is your safety. We’ll make sure your electrical system is installed correctly and meets all safety standards.
If you’re in need of an electrical sub-panel in Fort Worth, TX, contact Buffalo Electric today. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs and give you a competitive quote. You can also visit our website for more information on our services.